The back yard of your dreams and an amazing home to go with it!
4713 Mossy Oak Rogers, AR 72758
$370,000 | 4 Bed | 4 Bath | 3384 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. Location, Location, Location - This beautiful home situated on a cul de sac is in the perfect Southwest Rogers location. Just minutes from the Northwest Arkansas Mall, the Greenway Trail System, and I-49. The Cross Creek Subdivision has everything you are looking for including a neighborhood pool, a Wi-Fi wired Pavilion, a playground, and an activity field for soccer matches and ball games. The subdivision has over 30% set aside for green belts - Welcome Home.
2. The Home - This home has all the upgrades you have come to expect in upscale housing. The kitchen features an eat-in area, custom cabinets, upgraded appliances, and granite counter tops. The living room has soaring ceilings and a large gas fireplace, as well as built shelving and cabinets. The master is over-sized with a tray ceiling and has an amazing on-suite bathroom oasis with a separate tub and shower. There are 3 other large bedrooms for family and guests as well as a large room that can be used as an office or a man-cave. This house has it all!
3. The Backyard - This is the one feature that cannot be missed. Perfect for spending family time or for entertaining. The backyard has 2 outdoor living spaces including a covered patio with built in fans and a large outdoor fireplace that is second to none. All of this and just a short walk to the community pool, playground, and pavilion.
- 4713 Mossy Oak Dr Rogers, AR 72758
- 3384 sq ft
- 4 Beds
- 3 Full Baths/2 Half Baths
- Large Lot
- Built in 2006
- Rogers School District