Experience this beautiful 4 bedroom home in West Fayetteville!
599 Fox Meadows Ln. Fayetteville, AR 72704
$190,000 | 4 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,932 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Anyone looking to buy now in the Fayetteville area doesn’t have to dig too far to know that it is a HOT market and only getting hotter. For people looking for a little slower pace and families wanting a smaller school district, Farmington has become a fantastic option. This 1900+SF 4BD/2BTH Traditional home is in West Fayetteville but is zoned currently for Farmington School District (check with district).
2. Nestled in the Fayetteville/Farmington Area– Literally minutes from the U of A or head in the opposite direction and antique hunt in Prairie Grove. You are truly close to everything!
Named #5 Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report, Fayetteville makes up a part of the Big 4 (Bella Vista/Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale & Fayetteville) offering World Class cultural excursions via Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, unique events like Farmer’s Markets in Bentonville & Fayetteville, cuisine ranging from food trucks to fine dining and a plethora of trails perfect for biking, off-roading, running or hiking. Home to University of Arkansas Razorbacks, make sure you get a peak at the beautiful campus and maybe take in a game!
3. Details that make this house stand out – When you drive up to 599 North Fox Meadows, you will see that while you are in a neighborhood, you have views! Enter and you realize that this house has been lovingly cared for and is a truly move in ready. Fresh paint, clean lines, new roof in 2011, this home is a true split floor plan and offers both eat in and dining room space.
- 599 North Fox Meadows Ln. Fayetteville, AR 72704
- Built 2006 - Traditional Brick/Siding
- 1,932 sq ft
- Eat-in Kitchen and Dedicated Space for Dining Room
- Vaulted Ceilings & Crown Molding
- New Roof in 2011
- Farmington School District