Lovingly Cared for and Ready to Buy Now
1661 Foxboro Ct. Bentonville, AR 72712
$328,500 | 4 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 3,128 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. Classic Bones – This beautiful Neo-Eclectic style home has strong lines and a beautiful mix of brick and stone for durability and beauty. An open layout is fantastic for entertaining or downtime with the family. Crown molding throughout, beautiful hardwood floors, updated kitchen and multiple living spaces make this house perfect for anyone with a large family…or tons of friends/relatives!
2. Nestled on the edge of Bentonville/Centerton – Centerton is located in the Northwest corner of Arkansas. Located due west of Bentonville, world headquarters for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc and home to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art & the Amazeum Children’s Museum, you will find world class dining, food trucks and plenty of shopping in Downtown Bentonville. Only 20-30 minutes from anywhere along the I-49 Corridor, Centerton has been named on of the safest cities in Arkansas
3. Details that make this house stand out – When you drive up to 1661 Foxboro, you will notice the 3 car garage for your vehicles/toys and clean lines. Upon entry, your eyes will no doubt go to the large, beautiful windows in the living room that bring in natural light and warmth. Open Concept living connects the living spaces to dining and kitchen areas and make sure to check out the master bedroom! I mean, right?! The backyard is an added focal point with a double pergola and large outdoor living area perfect for the backyard BBQ or Sunday brunch!
- 1661 Foxboro Ct Bentonville, AR 72712
- Built 2007 - Neo-Eclectic Style
- 3,128 sq ft
- Open Concept Living
- Spacious Backyard Living
- Bentonville School District