Not Your Mother’s Starter Home
221 Willow Dr. Centerton, AR 72719
$140,000 | 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1412 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. Updated & Move-in Ready! At this price point, 221 Willow is a perfect choice for a first time homeowner, a single person looking for more breathing room or even downsizing in retirement. Newly updated, this 3BD/2BTH has fresh paint and dark laminate flooring. Clean and turn-key – so you can just move on in!
2. Nestled in the Heart of Centerton - Centerton is located in the Northwest corner of Arkansas. Located due west of Bentonville, world headquarters for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc and home to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art & the Amazeum Children’s Museum, you will find world class dining, food trucks and plenty of shopping in downtown Bentonville.
3. Details that make this house stand out - When you drive up to 221 Willow Dr, you will notice the clean lines of the home, nicely kept lawn and peaceful neighborhood. The interior offers new paint in some of the most popular colors! (Think shades of grey!) new dark laminate flooring through entry and living room. Open Galley style kitchen with eat in dining and back door which leads to an Oasis in the backyard complete with above ground pool, small pond/water feature and custom pergola as well as a firepit and covered patio area. Whether relaxing with a good book or hosting a small pool party, there are so many options to choose from.
- 221 Willow Dr. Centerton, AR 72719
- Built in 2009
- 1412 sq ft
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- Semi-Open Concept Living
- Above Ground Pool, water feature/pergola & fire pit area
- Bentonville School District