Highlands Ranch with 3rd Garage
9 Renfrew Dr. Bella Vista, AR 72715
$180,000 | 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,836 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!! – This beautiful Bella Vista Ranch home was built in early 2000’s and is literally 2 minutes from the Casey’s General Store located at the gate to Highlands. Minutes from golfing, swimming, fishing and biking. This is a great house without being too far out in to the Highlands vast area!
2. Nestled in the heart of Bella Vista– This tudor ranch is only minutes from the Bella Vista Country Club, Town Center and only a short 20 minute drive to downtown Bentonville. Bella Vista started as a Retirement Village in the 1970’s known for its 7 beautiful lakes as well as 18 hole golf courses, pools and community centers. It has since incorporated and has become a great place to raise a family and is home to one of the premier mountain biking trail systems in the country. Bella Vista is just north of Bentonville, world headquarters for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc and home to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art & the Amazeum Children’s Museum, you will find world class dining, food trucks and plenty of shopping in downtown Bentonville.
3. Details that make this house stand out – When you drive up to 9 Renfrew, you will see the beautiful hardscaping that needs little to no maintenance. Take notice of your virtually no maintenance year round round hardscaping The back porch and beautiful greenspace are perfect for curing up and enjoying nature. Kitchen and flooring need updating so Sellers are willing to give a $4000 allowance with a full priced offer towards updates or closing costs. Additional Lot next door to convey with full priced offer.
- 9 Renfrew Dr Bella Vista, AR 72715
- Built 1998– Ranch Style
- 1,836 sq ft
- Open Concept
- Low Maintenance Hardscaping
- 3rd Car Garage