Beautiful 3-story home in Bella Vista on a cul-de-sac.
5 Abrahamson Ln. Bella Vista, AR 72714
$265,000 | 4 Bed | 4 Bath | 2,745 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. This house is built to enjoy! Positioned on a cul-de-sac with lots of room to play, this home is a perfect fit for a big family or grandparents with tons of friends and family! Large open rooms, gourmet kitchen with granite and wood floors throughout. Hearth room for gathering and the front porch…well…wow! Ample rooms for kids or guests and walkout lower level and deck to enjoy.
2. Nestled in the heart of Bella Vista – This beautiful house is only minutes from the Bella Vista Country Club, Town Center and only a short 10 minute drive to downtown Bentonville. Bella Vista started as a Retirement Village in the 1970’s known for its 7 beautiful lakes as well as 18 hole golf courses, pools and community centers. It has since incorporated and has become a great place to raise a family and is home to one of the premier mountain biking trail systems in the country. Bella Vista is just north of Bentonville, world headquarters for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc and home to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art & the Amazeum Children’s Museum, you will find world class dining, food trucks and plenty of shopping in downtown Bentonville.
3. Details that make this house stand out: The beautiful front porch and classic red door welcome friends and family to 5 Abrahamson. Situated on a cul-de-sac its tucked away yet still close to town. The crown molding, beautifully gleaming hardwoods and custom kitchen are all show stoppers in this beautiful Bella Vista home. Home is set up for home security through AT&T digital life. Equipment is owned at this point & is set up to be able to open & close the garage door from cell phone app, lock front door from app and more. This home is currently in Bentonville School District and minutes from Town Center or Riordan/Kingsdale.
- 5 Abrahamson Ln. Bella Vista, AR 72714
- Built 2005
- 2,745 sq ft
- Large wrap-around porch
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen & Hardwoods
- Bentonville School District