LIKE NEW home in Bentonville’s Grace Addition
3504 SW Gibson Ave. Bentonville, AR 72712
$215,000 | 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,844 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. LIKE NEW– Built in 2014, this beautiful family friendly home has gorgeous wood floors and tons of crown molding. A true split floorpan, this open concept home has large eat-in kitchen that opens to expansive living/gathering room. Granite countertops throughout, stainless steel appliances and gas range. The Owner’s Suite has a tiled shower, jacuzzi tub and enormous closet. Oversized front porch & large backyard w/ huge covered patio. Gas line for grill and perfect for entertaining your friends and family. Attic is partially floored for easy storage.
2. Nestled near the heart of Bentonville – Did I mention it is in Bentonville School District? Located 2 miles from the world headquarters for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc and home to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art & the Amazeum Children’s Museum, you will find world class dining, food trucks and plenty of shopping in Downtown Bentonville. Only 20-30 minutes from anywhere along the I-49 Corridor.
3. Details that make this house stand out – When you drive up to 3504 SW Gibson, you will immediately notice it is ALL BRICK & STONE! Make sure to check out the beautiful wooden beams and shutters that add charm to this beautiful home. Upon entry, your eyes will no doubt go to the soaring ceilings in the living room that add grandeur to the space. Open Concept living connects the living spaces to living and kitchen areas and make sure to check out the master bedroom! I mean, right?! The backyard is an added focal point with a covered patio and HUGE BACKYARD perfect for the backyard BBQ or possibly a pool?
- 3504 SW Gibson Ave. Bentonville, AR 72712
- Built 2014 – Neo-Tudor Style
- 1,844 sq ft
- Open Concept Living
- HUGE Backyard with privacy fence
- Bentonville School District